Aspire to inspire. Find your fire. Start your journey with a career at USA Fitness. Apply for a job in the fitness industry today using the form below.
USA Fitness is one of the fastest growing fitness gym and successful operating companies in the San Fernando Valley.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated Sales Managers within the Los Angeles area.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: The following are minimum requirements
- MUST HAVE A Background and/or history in Health and Fitness Industry.
- At least 3 years of sales experience and training.
- Proven track record for growing companies sales.
- Ability to maximize sales opportunities and achieve and exceed personal sales goals.
- Extremely self-motivated.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Hard working.
- Very Competitive.
- Strong customer service ability.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Desire to grow and evolve
- Background check required.
To ensure that the very best individuals join our first-class team, we offer qualified candidates the following incentives:
- A competitive base pay, plus multiple forms of commission
- Discounted Membership
- The opportunity to grow and advance within an exciting company
- State-of-the-art sales training, education, and support
HOURS PER WEEK: Full Time, 40 Hours Per Week
SHIFT / WORK DAYS : Monday through Friday. One Saturdays and Sundays. Our staff enjoys split shifts and traditional shift schedules.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF EMPLOYER: 3 years of experience needed managing Big Box fitness center.
EDUCATION : Preferred Associate and or Bachelor Degree
USA Fitness is seeking an innovative, professional, “go-getter” to be part of our Membership Sales Team for our North Hills, North Hollywood, Reseda, Sylmar & Panorama City locations. .
If you have… A proven track record in product, service or membership sales, a friendly, outgoing customer focused attitude, great ideas on lead generation, increasing membership sales, and driving revenue… then, this may be the position for you! Our health club is a state-of-the-art fitness facility that houses all areas of individual and group fitness as well as sports performance training. We offer a competitive salary plus commissions, bonuses, and benefits package.
Achieve or exceed individual membership sales goals by generating referrals, converting inquiries (phone/web) into appointments and following up with and closing prospects.
Actively develop leads through telephone, internet, community outreach and partnerships, corporate visits, referrals and special events.
Utilize the lead tracking system to manage sales leads and member service and ensure all data related to prospects and members is inputted correctly and in a timely manner.
Attend and participate in department, club and company meetings, member functions, outside marketing events, and the planning and implementation of promotions.
Know your competition.
Deliver superior customer service.
Deal with member issues proactively, own member problems that arise and solve those issues.
Create relationships with members and enhance their sense of belonging within the club by reaching out to members in person and by phone and email. (Check in with members by making approximately 20 member calls per day and connecting with at least 10 of them.)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years prior sales experience. Health Club or hospitality environment preferred
- Be proficient in club software systems (ABC Financial).Can be trained on this – this is not a must have.
- High school diploma or GED, with some college
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
We are seeking a dynamic Cycle Instructor that can teach and deliver new, fresh and innovative cycle profiles.
- Have a CPR/AED certification
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Provide Motivating Music for All Classes
- Be passionate about fitness
- Have 1-2 years of experience leading spin classes
- Teach safe, effective exercises to a variety of populations
- Maintain a current certification
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct
- Complete all required staff training
- Record all hours accurately
Are you passionate and have experience changing people’s lives? We currently have several openings for a Group X Instructor; we are a growing fitness company and would love to hear from you.
-Demonstrated leadership capabilities and adaptability at the front of a class making each session fun and enjoyable while motivating participants.
-Demonstrated ability to move rhythmically to the beat of the music including the ability to incorporate optimal usage of cueing, tempo, choreography, and safe transitional movements from one pattern to another.
-Skills in creating combinations to be taught within the parameters of the format.
-Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
-A highly sufficient degree of energy, and have the endurance to complete each fitness class.
POSITION SUMMARY: Operation of the front desk. Customer relations (assisting customers and guests in inquiries, complaints, and suggestions.)
RESPONSIBILITIES: (these are the essential responsibilities of the position, other duties may be assigned)
- Check members into the club ensuring all services and fees are charged for, as well as IDs and waivers are completed
- Provide member account and information services ensuring all customer service standards are met
- Correctly operate cash register and credit card processing machine
- Assist members with reserving classes if needed
- Overall inventory such as beverages, supplies, etc.
- Process payments and reservations for all services, events and programs
- Act as receptionist for all visitors and incoming calls, including taking messages and transferring calls
- Monitor, handle and report any attempts at unauthorized entry into the club
- Assist guests and new members in their visits, tours, entry, and paperwork
- Complete all Front Desk paperwork according to procedures
- Club Pride: Wiping down equipment and maintenance
- Identify departmental issues and make suggestions for solutions to improve the Club’s efficiency
- Actively participate in department and club staff meetings
- Maintain cleanliness of the front desk
- Provide back-up for other Operations Staff positions as needed
- Assist with filing, and administrative tasks as assigned from Management Staff
- Cleaning up and organize the front desk.
- Additional tasks as assigned
- High school diploma preferred
- Telephone experience
- Previous customer service experience required
- Bilingual preferred