Aspire to inspire. Find your fire. Start your journey with a career at USA Fitness. Apply today using the form below.
- Working in Quickbooks
- Maintain chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Verifying, allocating, and posting transactions to subsidiary accounts.
- Monthly bank reconcilation.
- Processed journal entries and maintains the general ledger.
- Maintains accounting records and filings.
- Prepares financial reports for upper management.
- Stays abreast of federal, state, and local legal requirements advising management on needed actions.
- Assists the department with projects.
- Track recurring and new revenues.
- Manages company budgets by location.
- Assist customers and vendors with inquiries.
- Ensure revenues and expenses posted are complete and properly classified.
- Review daily transactions for accuracy.
- Track and book credit card and owners personal expenses.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2-3 years accounting experience
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Good communication skills
- AP & AR Experience
We are seeking a dynamic Spin Instructor that can teach and deliver new, fresh and innovative cycle profiles.
- Have a CPR/AED certification
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Provide Motivating Music for All Classes
- Be passionate about fitness
- Have 1-2 years of experience leading spin classes
- Teach safe, effective exercises to a variety of populations
- Maintain a current certification
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct
- Complete all required staff training
- Record all hours accurately
Are you passionate and have experience changing people’s lives? We currently have several openings for a Group X Instructor; we are a growing fitness company and would love to hear from you.
-Demonstrated leadership capabilities and adaptability at the front of a class making each session fun and enjoyable while motivating participants.
-Demonstrated ability to move rhythmically to the beat of the music including the ability to incorporate optimal usage of cueing, tempo, choreography, and safe transitional movements from one pattern to another.
-Skills in creating combinations to be taught within the parameters of the format.
-Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
-A highly sufficient degree of energy, and have the endurance to complete each fitness class.
USA Fitness is where the very best facilities and cutting-edge classes come together with exceptional amenities to inspire our members every day to live happier, healthier lives. Turn up the volume, FEEL THE VIBE, and take the first step to a better you.