Aspire to inspire. Find your fire. Start your journey with a career at USA Fitness. Apply today using the form below.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Check members into the club ensuring all services and fees are charged for, as well as IDs and waivers are completed.
- Provide member account and information services ensuring all USA Fitness customer service standards are met.
- Correctly operate cash register and credit card processing machine.
- Trouble-shooting cancelations by completing appropriate forms and follow-through.
- Restocking and ordering supplies as needed. (maintenance supplies, drinks)
- Assist with member needs with billing inquiries, past dues or process payments.
- Act as receptionist for all visitors and incoming calls, including taking messages and transferring calls
- Monitor, handle and report any attempts at unauthorized entry into the club.
- Assist guests and new members in their visits, tours, entry, and paperwork.
- Complete all Front Desk paperwork according to procedures this includes finalizing z-outs & logs.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Telephone experience.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Bilingual is a plus.
This position is part-time. Must be available Monday through Friday 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
This position is responsible for supporting Operations Manager and back office team in all administrative and clerical areas. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to; keeps organized files; ensuring invoices are approved and submitted; helping payroll, distributing mail and faxes; answering phones; this position interfaces with members and staff internally. Must be extremely computer savvy, able to work in a high past environment.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support to process paperwork, including member’s accounts.
- Receive and assist with payroll.
- May handle phone calls and inquiries.
- Handle all membership accounts and assist.
- Follow through with ordering replacements of maintenance products and coordinate the shipments.
- Assist with Operations Team with administrative duties.
- Assist and perform research to help flow of business.
- Help organize and becoming proficient with the software and addressing agreements and billing problems as needed.
- Club marketing related activities as needed, not limited to electronic sign or social media.
- Support Operations Team with staff meetings as needed.
- Understanding of the key processes for order fulfillment administrative tasks.
- Learn the primary operating platform from back office operations team.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Adobe
- Familiar with CRM, Major plus if you have worked with DataTrak
- Must have reliable transportation
This is a full-time position that pays $16 per hour.
USA Fitness is one of the fastest growing fitness gym and successful operating companies in the San Fernando Valley.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated Sales Managers within the Los Angeles/Sylmar area.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: The following are minimum requirements
MUST HAVE A Background and/or history in Health and Fitness Industry.
At least 1 year of sales experience and training.
Proven track record for growing companies sales.
Ability to maximize sales opportunities and achieve and exceed personal sales goals.
Strong leadership ability.
Strong customer service ability.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task.
Desire to grow and evolve
Background check required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
To ensure that the very best individuals join our first-class team, we offer qualified candidates the following incentives:
A competitive base pay, plus multiple forms of commission
The opportunity to grow and advance within an exciting company
State-of-the-art sales training, education, and support
HOURS PER WEEK: Full Time, 40 Hours Per Week
SHIFT / WORK DAYS : Monday through Friday. One Saturdays and Sundays. Our staff enjoys split shifts and traditional shift schedules.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF EMPLOYER :
1-2 year experience as a Sales Manager in Fitness related industry.
EDUCATION : Preferred Associate and or Bachelor Degree
USA Fitness is seeking an innovative, professional, “go-getter” to be part of our Membership Sales Team for our North Hills location, Reseda, Sylmar.
If you have… A proven track record in product, service or membership sales, a friendly, outgoing customer focused attitude, great ideas on lead generation, increasing membership sales, and driving revenue… then, this may be the position for you! Our health club is a state-of-the-art fitness facility that houses all areas of individual and group fitness as well as sports performance training. We offer a competitive salary plus commissions, bonuses, and benefits package.
Achieve or exceed individual membership sales goals by generating referrals, converting inquiries (phone/web) into appointments and following up with and closing prospects.
Actively develop leads through telephone, internet, community outreach and partnerships, corporate visits, referrals and special events.
Utilize the lead tracking system to manage sales leads and member service and ensure all data related to prospects and members is inputted correctly and in a timely manner.
Attend and participate in department, club and company meetings, member functions, outside marketing events, and the planning and implementation of promotions.
Know your competition.
Deliver superior customer service.
Deal with member issues proactively, own member problems that arise and solve those issues.
Create relationships with members and enhance their sense of belonging within the club by reaching out to members in person and by phone and email. (Check in with members by making approximately 20 member calls per day and connecting with at least 10 of them.)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years prior sales experience. Health Club or hospitality environment preferred
- Be proficient in club software systems (ABC Financial).Can be trained on this – this is not a must have.
- High school diploma or GED, with some college
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
We are seeking a dynamic Spin Instructor that can teach and deliver new, fresh and innovative cycle profiles.
- Have a CPR/AED certification
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Provide Motivating Music for All Classes
- Be passionate about fitness
- Have 1-2 years of experience leading spin classes
- Teach safe, effective exercises to a variety of populations
- Maintain a current certification
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct
- Complete all required staff training
- Record all hours accurately
Are you passionate and have experience changing people’s lives? We currently have several openings for a Group X Instructor; we are a growing fitness company and would love to hear from you.
-Demonstrated leadership capabilities and adaptability at the front of a class making each session fun and enjoyable while motivating participants.
-Demonstrated ability to move rhythmically to the beat of the music including the ability to incorporate optimal usage of cueing, tempo, choreography, and safe transitional movements from one pattern to another.
-Skills in creating combinations to be taught within the parameters of the format.
-Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
-A highly sufficient degree of energy, and have the endurance to complete each fitness class.
Looking to work in a high energy atmosphere? This opportunity seeks someone who wants to grow, develop, within a large scale business. The Accountant plays an integral role in the daily operations of the business and month end close process. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-PROFICIENT in Quickbooks
-Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
-Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
-Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
-Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
-Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
-Maintains historical records by filing documents.
-Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
-Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Track Recurring and new Revenues.
-Develop company budgets by location.
-Answer customer queries with information regarding account history or account balances from ABC software as required.
-Ensure revenues and expenses posted are complete and properly classified.
-Review various miscellaneous charges to ensure correct classification of all revenue and expenses.
-Track and book credit card and owners personal expenses.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Salary range depending on experience:
$70,000 salary, must have an accounting degree.
$90,000 salary, must have CPA.